Covid-19 Resource Center - What's new?
BE READY TO BE INFORMED
At Clark-Mortenson Insurance, we are making every effort to keep you informed by providing you with the most recent news, tools and resources to help you manage your business through the COVID-19 pandemic.
The items listed below are what's new on our Covid-19 Resource Center.
GOVERNOR CHRIS SUNUNU SPEAKS ON THE NH VACCINE ROLLOUT
5 Steps: When your Employee Tests Positive for COVID-19
- The NH Division of Public Health Services have released guidelines on Employers procedures when an employee tests positive for Covid-19. Click here for more details.
EEOC Issues FAQS on Mandatory Vaccinations for COVID-19
- On Dec. 16. 2020, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) added nine new answers to frequently asked questions to its existing guidance on how employers should comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other fair employment laws while also observing all applicable emergency workplace safety guidelines during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
OSHA released a new video providing five tips to keep workers safe during the holidays.
CDC announces a shorter quarantine guidelines after COVID-19 exposure
- Ten-day quarantine period—An individual may end quarantine 10 days after exposure if the individual does not take a COVID-19 test.
- Seven-day quarantine period—An individual may end quarantine seven days after exposure if the individual tests negative for COVID-19.
Governor Sununu issues state wide MASK MANDATE
- Effective Friday November 20th NH will require everyone over 5 years of age to wear a cloth face covering while in public, indoors and outdoors. For more details review WMUR's article here.
VT imposes quarantine rules for residents of all NH counties.
- Vermont requires a 14 day quarantine or seven days after a negative test to enter Vermont from all NH counties. The restrictions do not apply to people coming to Vermont for essential purposes, including community to work, attending school, receiving medical care and buying groceries.
NH Mandates Contact Tracing for Restaurants
- Beginning Saturday October 31st all restaurants must record basic contact information to help facilitate COVID-19 contact tracing investigations. Click here for more details.
OSHA clarifies COVID-19 reporting requirements
- FAQ's updated - new answers clarify when employers must report COVID-19 in-patient hospitalizations and fatalities.
FDA & OSHA have created an employee health and food safety checklist for human and animal food operations during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
DISCLAIMER OF INFORMATION REGARDING Coronavirus/COVID-19
The information accessible through the Clark-Mortenson website has been compiled from many sources that are not all controlled by Clark-Mortenson. The information surrounding Coronavirus/COVID-19 is very fluid and changes by the hour. While all reasonable care has been taken in the compilation and publication of the contents of this web site, Clark-Mortenson makes no representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or suitability of the information or materials contained in this resource. Access to and use of the information herein is entirely at the risk of the user. Clark-Mortenson shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, to the user or any other third party for any damage resulting from the use of the information contained or implied in the Clark-Mortenson website. The information contained within this site is of a condensed and general informational nature only and can change from time to time. It should not, by itself, be relied upon in determining legal rights or other decisions. Clark-Mortenson has endeavored to attribute copyright or other intellectual rights to the rightful owners as appropriate. Where any attribution has been missed or overlooked, if notified, Clark-Mortenson will correct this omission. By proceeding into the information contained on this website you are accepting this disclaimer.