Covid-19 Resource Center - What's new?
BE READY TO BE INFORMED
At Clark-Mortenson Insurance, we are making every effort to keep you informed by providing you with the most recent news, tools and resources to help you manage your business through the COVID-19 pandemic.
The items listed below are what's new on our Covid-19 Resource Center.
With the statewide mask mandate no longer in place for New Hampshire, officials in some cities and towns have opted to continue following these mask guidelines:
- Concord (city information)
- Durham (town information)
- Enfield (town information)
- Exeter (town information)
- Franconia (town information)
- Hanover (town information)
- Keene (city information)
- Lebanon (city information)
- Manchester (city information)
- Nashua (city information)
- Newmarket (town information)
- New London (town information)
- Portsmouth (city information)
- Plymouth (town information)
American Rescue Plan: Changes to FFCRA Employee Leave
- The American Rescue Plan Act, enacted March 11, includes changed to emergency paid sick leave and paid family leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act.
President Joe Biden directs all state to make all adults eligible for COVID-19 vaccine by May 1, 2021
- Read more about this directive here. This tracks with Biden's new goal: having in-person celebrations for the Fourth of July!
Overview of the American Rescue Plan
- Here is some information on the $1.9 Trillion American Rescue Plan.
CDC Issues Long-awaited Guidance for Fully Vaccinated People
- These guidelines give permittance to certain circumstances of indoor gathering.
OSHA clarifies COVID-19 reporting requirements
- FAQ's updated - new answers clarify when employers must report COVID-19 in-patient hospitalizations and fatalities.
Now that school is back in session, here are some tips about talking to children about returning to school during the pandemic.
Keene, NH issues a new Mask Mandate
DISCLAIMER OF INFORMATION REGARDING Coronavirus/COVID-19
The information accessible through the Clark-Mortenson website has been compiled from many sources that are not all controlled by Clark-Mortenson. The information surrounding Coronavirus/COVID-19 is very fluid and changes by the hour. While all reasonable care has been taken in the compilation and publication of the contents of this web site, Clark-Mortenson makes no representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or suitability of the information or materials contained in this resource. Access to and use of the information herein is entirely at the risk of the user. Clark-Mortenson shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, to the user or any other third party for any damage resulting from the use of the information contained or implied in the Clark-Mortenson website. The information contained within this site is of a condensed and general informational nature only and can change from time to time. It should not, by itself, be relied upon in determining legal rights or other decisions. Clark-Mortenson has endeavored to attribute copyright or other intellectual rights to the rightful owners as appropriate. Where any attribution has been missed or overlooked, if notified, Clark-Mortenson will correct this omission. By proceeding into the information contained on this website you are accepting this disclaimer.