The Clark-Mortenson Insurance “Help Our Community” Referral Program
Your referrals mean the world to us. We work hard to earn each referral with great service and appreciation for your business every day. As our way of saying thank you, we’re kicking off our new “Help Our Community” referral program. We love supporting the charitable efforts in our community, so we’ve tied referrals and charitable giving together.
Here's how it works:
- For every referral we receive we will donate $10 to either our Charity of Choice OR your local food bank. It’s your choice!
- We will also hold a quarterly drawing from all the names of people that referred someone to us.
- For our quarterly drawing, the prize is $100 and is given to the charity of the winner’s choice.
- Each referral equals one entry into our quarterly drawing.
- We’ll announce who won in our client e-newsletter.
What qualifies as a referral? A referral is when we get a call for a quote from someone saying you referred them to us.
That’s it! The person you refer doesn’t have to purchase a policy from us for your referral to count, and the program is open to anyone, whether you’re a client or not!* There are many worthy charitable organizations in our community. Help us to help them!
*Not applicable in all states. Please refer to your state’s rebating laws for eligibility.