Employee Voluntary Benefits
The Clark-Mortenson Benefits Plus Program is a novel, employee benefit you can implement into your company at virtually NO COST TO YOU!
This is a voluntary benefit which allows your employees to purchase their Personal (Home, Auto, Umbrella, Recreational Vehicles, Life, Disability) Insurance coverage through our agency and have the premiums conveniently deducted directly from their paycheck.
- Disability insurance - Helps replace a portion of your income to help make ends meet if you become disabled from a covered accident or covered sickness.
- Accident insurance - Helps offset unexpected medical expenses, such as emergency room fees, deductibles and co-payments that can result from a fractures, dislocation or other covered accidental injury.
- Life insurance - enables you to tailor coverage for your individual needs and help provide financial security for your family members.
- Cancer insurance - Helps offset the out-of-pocket medical and indirect, non-medical expenses related to cancer that most medical plans don't cover. This coverage also provides a benefit for specified cancer-screening tests.
- Critical illness insurance (Vermont only) - Supplements your major medical coverage by providing a lump-sum benefit you can use to pay the direct and indirect costs related to a covered critical illness, which can often be expensive and lengthy.
- Dental insurance - Covers a variety of dental procedures, from routine cleanings to more advanced procedures such as crowns and root canals. Additional savings are available by visiting an in-network dentist.