Who should consider a personal umbrella policy?
- Anyone with substantial assets
- Anyone with high income, either now or anticipated in the future
- Public office holders (Selectman, Mayor, City Councilor, State Rep…)
- People with a "high" profile in the community
- People with a visible occupation (attorneys, doctors, accountants…)
- People with a high position at their place of work (President, CEO, CFO…)
- Normal family with youthful drivers
- People with a residential farm
- Anyone who wants to protect their home and assets from being taken away from them
In general, public attitudes have changed, and the public is much more prone to filing a law suit and juries want to compensate the victims, thus there is a large increase in judgements being awarded.An umbrella policy can give you the added protection you need in today's society.