Protect the Health and Safety of Man’s Best Friend
Sharing your life with a cat, dog or any other pet can be extremely rewarding. Animals provide unconditional love, joy, companionship and protection to their owners on daily basis. Unfortunately, pets can have medical problems just like humans, which may yield expensive veterinary bills. Fortunately, pet insurance coverage is available to combat those risks. This way, if your pet is injured and requires emergency care or simply needs a vaccine, you won’t have to worry about the cost of the medical procedure.
Premiums can range from less than $10 to about $75 per month, depending on the level of coverage that’s right for your pet. Many pet insurance policies have the following features:
- Allow pet owner to select a coverage percentage or monthly premium that will fits their budget and coverage needs.
- Pets must have an annual exam and owners must adhere to the recommendations of their veterinarians to remain covered.
- Coverage is not extended to existing conditions and injuries.
- The policy covers expenses relating to the following:
- Accidents and injuries
- Flea control
- Spay and neuter operations
Medical costs for your pets can add up quickly. Here are some of the most common veterinary treatments whose costs can range from hundreds to thousands of dollars:
- Dog involved in a motor vehicle accident
- Dog or cat ingesting a foreign object
- Dog cancer treatments
- Dog bladder infection
- Dog hip dysplasia
- Cat fractured leg
- Cat pneumonia
- Cat diabetes