Making Better Hiring Decisions Through Personality Assessment
The Employer/Employee relationship is one of the most critical aspects of your organization. Register now for our next seminar, where we will focus on how to use personality profiling and coaching to maximize that relationship. Our featured speakers are Scott & Elaine Greenwood, owners of S A Greenwood Management Resources, LLC and licensees of premier global management consulting firm PI Worldwide.
Through attending this workshop you will gain insights to:
• Learn about yourself, learn about others, and learn how to value the differences
• See why communication sometimes gets through and sometimes doesn’t
• Find out why alignment is so important in business, and what can happen if you ignore it
• Discover why change initiatives you need to implement have been met with resistance
• Improve your opportunities to make better hires
• Identify high potential people to leverage success
• Retain your valuable employees longer
• Uncover the real way to motivate people
*Attendees will be asked to complete a PI survey prior to the seminar. Instructions for completing the survey will be sent upon confimation of your registration.
About our guest speakers:
As PI Worldwide consultants, Scott and Elaine help their clients through a combination of Human Capital Analytics, Management Analytics, Science-Based Job Modeling, Training, and Consulting. By aiding their clients in using these systems they are able to provide great insight for helping them understand, and effectively apply, the data-driven insights from the Predictive Index (PI) and its job modeling companion the Performance Requirements Option (PRO), the Influence Skills Assessment Tool™ (ISAT), the Selling Skills Assessment Tool™ (SSAT) and the Customer Focused Selling™ (CFS) workshop. To learn more about Scott and Elaine, visit their website at: http://greenwoodmgmtresources.com/