Home Inventory App Helps You Prepare for the Unexpected
Having protected individuals and families with personal insurance coverage for nearly 100 years, we understand how much you value your property. That’s why Safeco created the Safeco Home Inventory app to help you protect it.
In the unfortunate event that you experience a loss, you’ll usually need to document what’s missing or damaged in order to get the most out of your insurance coverage. Remembering everything can be surprisingly difficult, not to mention the serial numbers, model numbers, defining characteristics, purchase prices, and other details that are all important in processing your claim.
This app allows you to create and manage a virtual inventory of your property. If you experience a loss, you can export your virtual inventory to an email to send it to your insurance carrier, or even share it with police to help them locate your property in the event of a theft.
If you enable cloud storage, you can rest assured that even if your phone or tablet is lost or damaged, you inventory is still safe on our secure servers.
Inventorying your home is crucial, whether your home is owned or rented- apartment, condo, or house alike. Start your inventory now before you need it.
With the Safeco Home Inventory app, you can:
- Quickly take multiple photos of your belongings
- Add item details or scan item barcode for images and descriptions
- Capture an item by importing photos from your device
- Catalog each item by room and/or by category
- Assign purchase price, purchase date, and/or add receipt to each item\Quickly browse a virtual gallery of your belongings
- Export your inventory as a CSV (spreadsheet) file or a PDF with images
- Store your data on a secure server so that you can access and sync it anytime from your iPhone or iPad.
This is just another way Clark-Mortenson is here to help you "Be ready for anything".