Supervisor Training, Disciplinary Action Plans and On-Boarding
Date(s) - April 6, 2017
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
An effective supervisory training program is a cornerstone element in the administration of your organization’s policies and procedures. Your supervisors need to know how to draft a disciplinary action plan, create new hire on-boarding plans and checklists, have an understanding of regulatory policies such as FMLA, ADA and EEOC and be able to clearly communicate them to employees. Without proper supervisor training, your company may expose itself to potential risk, lawsuits and government penalties.
This seminar will focus on making sure that your company has met the requirements of government regulations through the effective training of those who are responsible for communicating and implementing policies within your organization.
Attendees will learn:
- The importance of training your supervisory team
- How to prepare your supervisory team to notice red flags
- The key components of an effective manager training program
- The tenants of a disciplinary action plan
- How to use checklists to ensure your new employees are properly brought on board
This seminar is recommended for all managers, supervisors and other key personnel.