DOL Audits, OSHA, & Workers’ Compensation
Date(s) - September 19, 2017
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Be Ready for DOL Audits, OSHA, & Workers’ Compensation
Presented by Jim Hill, Chris McIntosh, and Michael Sweeney.
A FREE half day workshop to help companies prepare for a DOL Audit, ensure compliance with OSHA, and understand workers’ compensation.
You will learn:
- Managing employee complaints
- How to handle incomplete or inconsistent information on forms
- How to handle wage and hour violations in a low-wage industry
- Applying OSHA standards to your organization
- How to ensure your employees understand how OSHA standards can help protect them
- What you can do right now to start controlling workers’ compensation costs
- What affect your experience modification has on your bottom line and how to control it
At any given time, your organization may be selected for a U.S. Department of Labor
(DOL) civil investigation (commonly known as an audit) to ensure that you are in
compliance. This workshop will help you understand what to expect and how to be
Ensuring compliance with OSHA’s many safety regulations can be daunting for any
business, and noncompliance can result in stiff penalties. We’ll show you how to
develop specific policy, procedures and training to met the OSHA requirements for
Many employers take workers’ compensation insurance for granted, assuming there’s
no room for improvement. It’s a complex tool that incorporates an array of Stage and
Federal regulations , but we will show you how to properly administer it, giving your
organization a significant competitive advantage.
This workshop is a must for: business owners, HR directors, managers and
anyone else responsible for safety & controlling workers’ compensation costs.