OSHA & Controlling Workers’ Compensation Costs
Date(s) - October 9, 2018
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
A FREE half day workshop to help organizations ensure compliance with OSHA, and to understand workers’ compensation modification factors.
Ensuring compliance with OSHA’s many safety regulations can be daunting for any business, and noncompliance can result in stiff penalties. We’ll show you how to develop specific policy, procedures and training to met the OSHA requirements for your organization.
Many employers take workers’ compensation insurance for granted, assuming there’s
no room for improvement. It’s a complex tool that incorporates an array of Stage and
Federal regulations , but we will show you how to properly administer it, giving your
organization a significant competitive advantage.
- How to manage employee complaints
- How to handle incomplete or inconsistent information on forms
- Applying OSHA standards to your organization
- What you can do right now to start controlling workers’ compensation costs
- What affect your experience modification has on your bottom line and how to control it
- What your organization can do right now to start controlling workers’ compensation insurance costs
- How you could be paying 20% less for workers’ compensation coverage with the same insurance carrier
This workshop is a must for: business owners, HR directors, managers and anyone else responsible for safety & controlling workers’ compensation costs.
Registration will open 30 days prior to the event.