OSHA 10-Hour Training for General Industry
Date(s) - November 15, 2018 - November 16, 2018
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Keene Country Club
A two day training to help companies ensure compliance with OSHA regulations for General Industry.
This training will cover:
• How to ensure your employees understand how the OSHA standards can help protect them from injury or incident
• How to apply the OSHA standards to your organization
• Attendees will receive OSHA 10-Hour card
Is your workplace safe? Are you complying with all the OSHA guidelines and regulations? Attend this 2-day class and learn all about the Occupational Safety and Health Administration and the guidelines you should follow. Each participant receives an OSHA book that covers various general industry safety and the required OSHA standards.
The class will:
• Introduce participants to OSHA
• Teach them how to use the OSHA book
• Train them to identify and control hazards at the workplace
• Training will be participatory, using hands-on activities
This training is a must for: Supervisors, managers, and anyone involved in workplace safety should attend this course.
Chris McIntosh will facilitate this session. His training, combined with his knowledge of the various general industries, has allowed him to develop a safety system that helps a wide variety of businesses understand OSHA in a fashion that anyone can understand.
Registration will open 30 days prior to the event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.