OSHA 10-Hour Training for General Industry
Date(s) - September 12, 2019 - September 13, 2019
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Is your workplace safe? Are you complying with all the OSHA guidelines and regulations? Attend this 2-day class and learn all about the Occupational Safety and Health Administration and the guidelines you should follow. Each participant receives an OSHA book that covers various general industry safety and the required OSHA standards.
This training will:
• Introduce participants to OSHA
• Teach attendees how to use the OSHA book
• Train attendees how to identify and control hazards at the workplace
• How to apply the OSHA standards to your organization
• Be engaging, participatory and will use hands-on activities
This training is a must for: Supervisors, managers, and anyone involved in workplace safety should attend this course.
Chris McIntosh will facilitate this session. His training, combined with his knowledge of OSHA’s general industries has allowed him to develop a safety system that helps a wide variety of businesses understand OSHA in a fashion that anyone can understand.