OSHA 10-Hour Training for Construction
Date(s) - February 12, 2020 - February 13, 2020
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Keene Country Club
Is your workplace safe? Are you complying with all the OSHA guidelines and regulations? Attend this 2-day class and learn all about the Occupational Safety and Health Administration and the guidelines you should follow. Each participant receives an OSHA book that covers construction safety and the required OSHA standards. Participants who successfully complete the entire course will receive their OSHA 10-hour card.
This training will:
- Introduce participants to OSHA
- Teach them how to use the OSHA book
- Train them to identify and control hazards at the workplace
- Training will be participatory, using hands-on activities
- Supervisors, foremen, estimators and anyone involved in construction workplace safety should attend this course
Jim Hill and Chris McIntosh will facilitate this session. This training, combined with their knowledge of the construction industry, has allowed them to develop a safety system that helps builders and subcontractors understand OSHA and how to become OSHA-compliant in a fashion that anyone in the construction industry can understand.