Workers’ Comp Cost in the Eldercare Industry – Webinar
Date(s) - May 12, 2016
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Managing Workers’ Comp Cost in the Eldercare Industry – Webinar
A free, one hour to help Eldercare organizations understand their rights, responsibilities and opportunities concerning Workers’ Comp.
In this one hour webinar we will focus on how to effectively control your workers’ compensation costs as well as how to effectively risk manage the most common claims within the eldercare industry. For many in the Eldercare organizations, workers’ compensation cost account for 40-60% of your overall business insurance costs.
Topics will include:
• Properly rating classifications
• Explanation of reading experience modification worksheets
• How to control the experience modification worksheets
• How to risk manage for the most common claims within the industry
• Light duty and return to work programs – do they really work?
This workshop is a must for: business owners, executives, HR directors, and anyone responsible for the administration of workers’ compensation within the eldercare industry.
Presented by Business Solutions Advisor Bryanne Kingsbury, CLCS