Computers and Employees: The Good and the Bad – Webinar
Date(s) - October 1, 2016
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Computers and Employees: The Good and the Bad
A free, one-hour webinar designed to help organizations understand and mitigate the potential exposures that come with the use of computers by your employees.
As technology continues to grow and find its way into every industry, it’s important to understand that your employees need to be trained properly in order to ensure the right things are taking place.
You will learn:
• How to set appropriate guidelines and expectations on computer use
• How to properly train your employees on emails (spear phishing)
• Personal use of company computers
• Best practices for Password protection and security
• How to implement computer use policies into your employee manual
This webinar is a must for: Business Owners, CEOs, Managers, Chief Operating Officers and Accounting Executives.
Presented by: Chris McIntosh, AAI