DOL announced a proposal to rescind the independent contractor's final rule.
- By adopting the Independent Contractor Rule, workers' protections under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) would be greatly weakened.
DOL Issues Guidance on Electronic Posting of Labor Law Notices:
- On Dec. 29, 2020, the U.S. Department of Labor(DOL) issued Field Assistance Bulletin 2020-7, which addresses when the DOL will consider electronic posting by employers sufficient to provide employees with required notice of their statutory rights under a variety of federal labor laws.
HIPPA Privacy Rule and the Coronavirus Outbreak:
- On Apr. 7, 2020, HHS issued a bulletin to summarize how protected health information may be shared under the HIPAA Privacy Rules during an outbreak of infectious disease, such as the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Business Solutions Video Library (Includes Webinars with compliance updates information, best work practices, etc. )
- General Video Library (Misc. Information, FAQs, Local Event Information)