Category Archives: Community

Observing Memorial Day

Observing Memorial Day Each Memorial Day, like many people, I look forward to the long weekend and getting together with family and friends.  Usually my holiday consists of planning a menu, grocery shopping, and cleaning the house on Saturday; having the barbeque get together on Sunday, and then relaxing on Monday.  Sometimes we get so…
Read more

Be Ready to Have Fun this Memorial Day Weekend

Be Ready to Have Fun this Memorial Day Weekend Memorial Day Weekend often marks the start of summer for many families.  If you are planning on getting together with family this holiday weekend, playing some backyard games is a great way to get some exercise and create lasting memories.  Put away the iPad's, Playstation's and other…
Read more

Now accepting applications for our 2012 Charity of Choice

Now accepting applications for our 2012 Charity of Choice At Clark-Mortenson, part of our mission is "giving back and enriching the communities that we serve".  Each year, Clark-Mortenson sponsors a non-profit organization as their Charity of Choice to support throughout the year.  To submit your favorite non-profit organization for our 2012 Charity of Choice please click…
Read more

Summer Storms

Summer Storms With the tornado yesterday in Massachusetts, and our own tornado scare in Southern New Hampshire yesterday afternoon, I thought this article would be applicable to everyone.  While this article references "what to do in the event of a hurricane", these tips can be applied for many disasters.  Please visit Summer Storm Recovery Tips, brought to you…
Read more