Category Archives: Community

A Special Thanks at Thanksgiving

A Special Thanks at Thanksgiving At Clark-Mortenson, part of our mission is “giving back and enriching the communities that we serve.”  With the Thanksgiving Holiday right around the corner, there could not be a more appropriate time to provide some insight on how our Agency gives thanks with a Special Thanks at Thanksgiving. Each of…
Read more

Safeco Insurance Make More Happen Award

Safeco Insurance Make More Happen Award Clark-Mortenson Insurance is the recipient of the Safeco Insurance Make More Happen Award for its volunteer service with Meeting Waters YMCA.  This award includes a $3,000 donation from Safeco Insurance for Meeting Waters YMCA and entry in the Safeco® Make More Happen Contest, where the public is encouraged to…
Read more

Flood Insurance Act Provides Relief from Planned Premium Increases

Flood Insurance Act Provides Relief from Planned Premium Increases On March 21, 2014, the Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act of 2014 (the Flood Insurance Act) was signed into law. This Act modifies planned flood insurance reforms that would have dramatically increased premiums for many property owners in high-flood risk areas. (more…)
Read more

The Struggle on Main Street

The Struggle on Main Street The term small business can be used to describe a wide range of businesses you see today, but within this range lay the unique yet often neglected Main Street retail stores. You pass them everyday as you stroll around town or on your way to and from work, and they…
Read more

Your Agent, Your Advisor, Your Asset

Your Agent, Your Advisor, Your Asset As an Insurance Risk Management Advisor I get the opportunity to do something that just about no other profession allows – gain insight on an almost endless array of different types of businesses. This is what led me to my job in the first place. Think about it; I…
Read more