Benefits Plus - Voluntary Employee Benefits Plan
Help your employees be ready with Benefits PLUS voluntary employee benefits plan!
Protect your workers and your business with Benefits PLUS. Your employees opt in to purchase supplemental coverage through our agency, with premiums deducted from their paychecks—all at no cost to you.
Benefits PLUS offers a variety of insurance benefits
Give your employees access to multiple insurance companies and competitive rates, professional advice from Clark-Mortenson, and live, 24/7 claim service.
Employees choose the coverage they want:
- Homeowners & Renters
- Personal Auto
- Recreational Vehicle
- Personal Umbrella - Creates an "umbrella" of liability protection over the top of all of your other property and liability policies, which are considered "primary" policies. This coverage kicks in after primary insurance is exhausted. In addition, it can provide you with coverage in areas you may not have any underlying insurance (for example if you were to rent a moped or boat).
- Life Insurance - Enables you to tailor coverage for your individual needs and helps provide financial security for your family members.
- Accident Insurance - Helps offset unexpected medical expenses, such as emergency room fees, deductibles and co-payments that can result from a fracture, dislocation or other covered accidental injury.
- Disability Insurance - Helps replace a portion of your income to help make ends meet if you become disabled from a covered accident or covered sickness.
- Cancer Insurance - Helps offset the out-of-pocket medical and indirect, non-medical expenses related to cancer that most medical plans don't cover. This coverage also provides a benefit for specified cancer-screening tests.
- Dental Insurance - Provides the same benefit amounts with any dentist you choose and covers a variety of dental procedures, from routine cleanings to more advanced procedures such as crowns and root canals. Additional savings are available by visiting a network dentist.
Benefits for your employees and your business
Your company prospers when your employees are healthy and productive. Supplementing your existing benefits is good for your workers, and good for your bottom line.
- No out-of-pocket expenses for you
- Easy enrollment handled by us
- Tailored to your business
For more information, call us at 877-352-2121 or fill out the form above!