Chris McIntosh, AAI
Insurance & Business Solutions Advisor
Authorized OSHA Trainer
Chris McIntosh has devoted his years in the insurance industry to personal and commercial insurance clients by custom-designing a client’s insurance portfolio, providing counseling on coverage and exposure, and answering coverage questions through regular reviews. He is an Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI) and has established a long history of giving back to the communities he serves through volunteering.
In the business sector, Chris specializes in the fields of manufacturing and construction. He goes beyond insurance and acts as a business partner by providing hands-on training to educate and keep clients up-to-date. He reviews employee handbooks to help clients meet standards on state and federal employment laws. He is also an OSHA Authorized Construction Trainer, and can assist companies with their safety programs and provide mandated OSHA certification for employees.
In the personal insurance sector, Chris specializes in highly successful clients who have more complex insurance needs. Sophisticated accounts, our Select Clients segment, with exposures such as multiple homes in multiple states; homes in LLC’s and trusts; protection against risks of employing domestic staff, or adequately protecting assets from exposures when serving on voluntary boards require regular review and specialized knowledge to help them manage their risk.
In the Community:
Chris has volunteered his time for numerous local charities and the insurance industry.
- Head Varsity Hockey Coach for Keene High School
- Impact Monadnock Business Ambassador
- Member of the Mayor of Keene’s economic development committee.
- Board member with the New Hampshire Independent Insurance Agents, also serving on the Legislative Committee.
- Keene State College Young Entrepreneur’s Academy Lead instructor.
- Former Vice President of the Claremont Chamber of Commerce, board member of Sys Fund Board, and Monadnock Buy Local Board member,
- Leadership Monadnock Alumni 2015
- Named a Greater Keene Chamber of Commerce 2015 Trendsetter
Chris resides in Keene, NH with his wife and two children and enjoys spending time with them hiking, water sports, and landscaping.