Clark-Mortenson Insurance is continually growing and looking for members to join our team! Career opportunities may be available in any of the following departments: personal accounts, business accounts, financial services, claims, customer service, sales, accounting, marketing, administrative assistance. We will consider all qualified candidates even if a position is not available.
All positions require excellent communications, people, problem solving and computer skills and a commitment to quality customer service. We are interested in career minded individuals desiring an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, friendly, team environment. insurance experience is a plus but we are always willing to train the right candidate. Clark-Mortenson Insurance offers a competitive wage and benefit package including 401(k), health, dental, short and long term disability, section 125, continuing education, vacation and personal/sick time, employee assistance program and the opportunity for professional growth.
Personal Insurance Account Representative - Full-Time
Excellent career opportunity for energetic, positive individual looking to be part of a fast paced team committed to helping protect people’s personal assets. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of insurance, hold their property and casualty insurance license and believe in the value that insurance products provide for individuals.
This position is based out of our Claremont, New Hampshire location.
Responsibilities to include:
- Handle an existing book of business. Review coverage, educate clients, cross sell product and retain business.
- New business sales of home and auto insurance.
- Support of outside sales team.
- Coordinate and manage the renewal process, adhering to all deadlines.
- Understand product offerings from multiple insurance companies.
- General administrative support in the department (phones, quoting, proposals and data entry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Particularly Excel, Word & Adobe
- Exceptional customer service skills. Able to easily build relationships with clients at all levels. Must be able to multi-task while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Confident self-starter who works well independently as well as in a team environment.
- 2+ years experience with personal insurance exposures.
- If not already licensed, must attain a property and casualty license in the required time after starting.
- 37.5 hour work week
- Paid Personal Time & Holidays
- Health, Life, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Educational support
About our Local Insurance Agency: Clark-Mortenson Insurance, a member of The Hilb Group, has been serving the community for over 100 years. We have been recognized in the past as a number one place to work in the State of NH by Business NH Magazine and have been chosen as the Best Insurance Agency by both the Monadnock Shopper and Keene Sentinel Choice Awards. We are community minded and promote a positive work environment that is supportive of career growth.
Please email your resume, including a cover letter, to Heather Minkler at email@example.com to be considered for a position within our Agency. You must include a cover letter in your application materials to be considered for this position. Any application that does not include a resume and cover letter will be viewed as incomplete and may be removed from consideration.
Hilb Group is an equal opportunity employer and we actively support and comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws prohibiting all forms of discrimination in employment. Additionally, we have a zero-tolerance policy for all forms of harassment in violation of federal, state and local laws.