Clark-Mortenson Insurance is continually growing and looking for members to join our team! Career opportunities may be available in any of the following departments: personal accounts, business accounts, financial services, claims, customer service, sales, accounting, marketing, administrative assistance. We will consider all qualified candidates even if a position is not available.
All positions require excellent communications, people, problem solving and computer skills and a commitment to quality customer service. We are interested in career minded individuals desiring an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, friendly, team environment. insurance experience is a plus but we are always willing to train the right candidate. Clark-Mortenson Insurance offers a competitive wage and benefit package including 401(k), health, dental, short and long term disability, section 125, profit-sharing, continuing education, vacation and personal/sick time, employee assistance program and the opportunity for professional growth. Clark-Mortenson is an equal-opportunity employer.
Property & Casualty Claims Representative - Full-Time
Excellent career opportunity for energetic, positive individual looking to be part of a fast paced team committed to helping our clients work through the claims process after a loss. Additionally, work with personal insurance clients advising them on coverage needs as part of their renewal process. This position is based out of our Keene, New Hampshire location. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years of property and casualty (business, home, auto) insurance and customer service experience and hold their property and casualty insurance license.
Responsibilities to include:
- Managing the claims process from start to finish.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients while resolving claims efficiently and acting as their advocate.
- Pro-actively review clients' claims history for producers and/or account representatives and advise of problems in frequency or severity so that we may implement safety strategies to assist our clients.
- Review personal insurance coverage needs at renewal, educate clients and help retain business.
- Understand product offerings from multiple insurance companies.
- On call after hours for 24/7 client services (shared with others on a rotating basis).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, Word & Adobe
- Exceptional customer service skills. Able to easily build relationships with clients at all levels.
- Must be able to multi-task while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- 2+ years experience with personal insurance exposures.
- Hold a property and casualty insurance license.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) / Interpersonal Skills.
- Confident self-starter who works well independently as well as in a team environment.
About our Local Insurance Agency: Clark-Mortenson Insurance, a member of Hilb Group, has been serving the community for over 100 years. We have been recognized in the past as a number one place to work in the State of NH by Business NH Magazine. We are community minded and promote a positive work environment that is supportive of career growth.
Please email your resume, including a cover letter, to Heather Minkler at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position. You must include a cover letter in your application materials to be considered for this position. Any application that does not include a resume and cover letter will be viewed as incomplete and may be removed from consideration.
Hilb Group is an equal opportunity employer and we actively support and comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws prohibiting all forms of discrimination in employment. Additionally, we have a zero-tolerance policy for all forms of harassment in violation of federal, state and local laws.