Clark-Mortenson Insurance is continually growing and looking for members to join our team! Career opportunities may be available in any of the following departments: personal accounts, business accounts, financial services, claims, customer service, sales, accounting, marketing, administrative assistance. We will consider all qualified candidates even if a position is not available.
All positions require excellent communications, people, problem solving and computer skills and a commitment to quality customer service. We are interested in career minded individuals desiring an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, friendly, team environment. insurance experience is a plus but we are always willing to train the right candidate. Clark-Mortenson Insurance offers a competitive wage and benefit package including 401(k), health, dental, short and long term disability, section 125, continuing education, vacation and personal/sick time, employee assistance program and the opportunity for professional growth.
Business Insurance Account Representative - Full-Time
Excellent career opportunity for energetic, positive individual looking to be part of a fast paced team committed to helping to educate our clients and protect their assets. Core duties and responsibilities include servicing and expanding an existing book of business through account reviews, coverage recommendations, offering a variety of client services and building client relationships and offering support to outside sales personnel. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years insurance experience, preferably with commercial clients, hold their property and casualty insurance license, work well within a team and be self-motivated.
This position could be based out of our Keene or Claremont, New Hampshire locations.
Responsibilities to include:
- Managing the claims process from start to finish.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients while resolving claims efficiently and acting as their advocate.
- Pro-actively review clients' claims history for producers and/or account representatives and advise of problems in frequency or severity so that we may implement safety strategies to assist our clients.
- Review personal insurance coverage needs at renewal, educate clients and help retain business.
- Understand product offerings from multiple insurance companies.
- On call after hours for 24/7 client services (shared with others on a rotating basis).
- Confident self-starter who works well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) / Interpersonal Skills.
- Handle an existing book of business. Coordinate and handle the renewal process. Retain book of business by providing exceptional customer service.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity, providing clients with additional information about new products and services. .
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Share training and education knowledge and expertise with team members.
- Support outside sales team.
- 3+ years experience with commercial insurance exposures.
- Hold a property and casualty insurance license.
About our Local Insurance Agency: Clark-Mortenson Insurance, a member of The Hilb Group, has been serving the community for over 100 years. We have been recognized in the past as a number one place to work in the State of NH by Business NH Magazine and have been chosen as the Best Insurance Agency by both the Monadnock Shopper and Keene Sentinel Choice Awards. We are community minded and promote a positive work environment that is supportive of career growth.
Please email your resume, including a cover letter, to Heather Minkler at email@example.com to be considered for this position. You must include a cover letter in your application materials to be considered for this position. Any application that does not include a resume and cover letter will be viewed as incomplete and may be removed from consideration.
Hilb Group is an equal opportunity employer and we actively support and comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws prohibiting all forms of discrimination in employment. Additionally, we have a zero-tolerance policy for all forms of harassment in violation of federal, state and local laws.