Clark-Mortenson Insurance is continually growing and looking for members to join our team! Career opportunities may be available in any of the following departments: personal accounts, business accounts, financial services, claims, customer service, sales, accounting, marketing, administrative assistance. We will consider all qualified candidates even if a position is not available.
All positions require excellent communications, people, problem solving and computer skills and a commitment to quality customer service. We are interested in career minded individuals desiring an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, friendly, team environment. insurance experience is a plus but we are always willing to train the right candidate. Clark-Mortenson Insurance offers a competitive wage and benefit package including 401(k), health, dental, short and long term disability, section 125, profit-sharing, continuing education, vacation and personal/sick time, employee assistance program and the opportunity for professional growth. Clark-Mortenson is an equal-opportunity employer.
Accounting, Operations and Administrative Assistant
Clark-Mortenson Insurance is an independent insurance and financial services agency with five locations throughout the Connecticut River Valley. We have been named the Best Company to Work for by Business NH Magazine and are committed to both our team of professionals and the communities we serve. We are seeking a highly motivated, career minded individual with a “Can Do” attitude to work in a fast paced, challenging, team-oriented environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reception – assist with answering phones and greeting clients
- Maintain office supplies
- Assist agency management, as needed *
- Build reports in excel, report builder, Sales Force, Risk Match
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports as necessary.
- Enter data into computer system using defined computer programs
- Arranges in-office or offsite meetings and seminars
- Bank account reconciliation
- Record payments, receipt checks, create deposits
- Data entry for accounts payable.
- Billing for Benefits Plus Division
Qualified candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have professional office experience.
- Have above average math skills, knowledge of bookkeeping & accounting principles
- Be highly skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets, Microsoft Office
- Be highly organized, detail orientated & have excellent work habits and time management skills
- Work well under pressure and be deadline driven and work well in a fast paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Company provided Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401k with company match
- Accounting/Bookkeeping: 1 year
- Data Entry/ Excel Reports
- Associate Degree or Finance Certificate
Please email your letter of interest, salary requirements and resume to Heather Minkler at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Clark-Mortenson Agency, P.O. Box 606, Keene, NH 03431. Confidentiality assured. EOE