Clark-Mortenson Insurance is continually growing and looking for members to join our team! Career opportunities may be available in any of the following departments: personal accounts, business accounts, financial services, claims, customer service, sales, accounting, marketing, administrative assistance. We will consider all qualified candidates even if a position is not available.
All positions require excellent communications, people, problem solving and computer skills and a commitment to quality customer service. We are interested in career minded individuals desiring an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, friendly, team environment. insurance experience is a plus but we are always willing to train the right candidate. Clark-Mortenson Insurance offers a competitive wage and benefit package including 401(k), health, dental, short and long term disability, section 125, profit-sharing, continuing education, vacation and personal/sick time, employee assistance program and the opportunity for professional growth. Clark-Mortenson is an equal-opportunity employer.
Insurance Customer Service Representative - Full Time
We are seeking outgoing, energetic, career minded individuals with a positive attitude to apply for an exciting opportunity in our life/health/benefits division in Keene, NH. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of insurance and customer service experience, hold their life and health insurance license and believe in the value that insurance products provide for both individuals and businesses.
- New business sales of individual life and health insurance
- Phone and email inquiries with individuals and company Owners/HR Directors for detailed benefits explanation
- Support of outside sales team
- Claims resolutions and answering general questions regarding Individual and Group Employee benefits
- Coordinate and manage the renewal process, adhering to all deadlines
- Understand benefit plan rates/numbers and identification of discrepancies
- General administrative support in the department (phones, quoting; proposals; data entry)
- Potential candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
- Have the ability to learn and understand summary plan descriptions for several different carriers, and have claims management skills
- The right candidate will have exceptional customer service skills and be able to easily build relationships with clients at all levels. Must be able to multi-task while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- 2+ years experience with Individual and/or Group Employee benefits or Customer Service
- If not already licensed, must attain a Life and Health License in the required time after starting with Clark-Mortenson Insurance
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Confident self-starter who works well independently as well as in a team environment
About our Local Insurance Agency: Clark-Mortenson Insurance, a member of The Hilb Group, has been serving the community for over 100 years. We have been recognized as the number one place to work in the State of NH by Business NH Magazine. We are community minded and promote a positive work environment that is supportive of career growth.
Please email your resume, including a cover letter, to Heather Minkler at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position. Any application that does not include a resume and cover letter will be viewed as incomplete and may be removed from consideration.
The Hilb Group is an equal opportunity employer and we actively support and comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws prohibiting all forms of discrimination in employment. Additionally, we have a zero-tolerance policy for all forms of harassment in violation of federal, state and local laws.