Clark-Mortenson Insurance is continually growing and looking for members to join our team! Career opportunities may be available in any of the following departments: personal accounts, business accounts, financial services, claims, customer service, sales, accounting, marketing, administrative assistance. We will consider all qualified candidates even if a position is not available.
All positions require excellent communications, people, problem solving and computer skills and a commitment to quality customer service. We are interested in career minded individuals desiring an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, friendly, team environment. insurance experience is a plus but we are always willing to train the right candidate. Clark-Mortenson Insurance offers a competitive wage and benefit package including 401(k), health, dental, short and long term disability, section 125, continuing education, vacation and personal/sick time, employee assistance program and the opportunity for professional growth.
CURRENT OPEN CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Personal Insurance Account Manager
Excellent career opportunity for energetic, positive individual looking to be part of a fast-paced team committed to helping protect people’s personal assets. The position can be in either our Claremont, NH or Keene, NH location. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of insurance, hold their property and casualty insurance license and believe in the value that insurance products provide for individuals.
- Handle an existing book of business. Review coverage, educate clients, cross sell product and retain business.
- New business sales of home and auto insurance.
- Support of outside sales team.
- Coordinate and manage the renewal process, adhering to all deadlines.
- Understand product offerings from multiple insurance companies.
- General administrative support in the department (phones, quoting, proposals and data entry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Particularly Excel, Word & Adobe
- Exceptional customer service skills. Able to easily build relationships with clients at all levels. Must be able to multi-task while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Confident self-starter who works well independently as well as in a team environment.
- 2+ years experience with personal insurance exposures.
- If not already licensed, must attain a property and casualty license in the required time after starting.
- 37.5 hour work week
- Paid personal time & holidays
- Health, Life, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Educational support
- Competitive salary based upon experience