Clark-Mortenson is dedicated to adhering to the principles of sustainable development to minimize our negative impact on the global and local environment. We believe being socially responsible is not just good for our communities, it’s necessary.
Some of our green initiatives:
- We adjust our energy consumption based off of when people are in the office and when they are not.
- We have implemented ideas from an energy audit to become less dependent on fuels.
- We’ve upgraded and invested into numerous roof top units to become more efficient and use less energy.
- We have a Green Team that promotes ideas and efforts within the agency and publishes an internal newsletter.
- Owners provide a sounding board for any employee who has a green suggestion.
- We actively engage with and support members of Monadnock Buy Local, a network of locally-owned businesses, nonprofits & citizens building a stronger local economy and a more vibrant community.