What is "Drive Other Car" Coverage?

Drive other car coverage provides liability, medical payments, uninsured/underinsured motorist, and physical damage coverage for the personal use of a non-owned automobile by the individual you wish to protect. If an individual, for example, a company officer, does not have their own personal auto policy, and drives a corporate car, you would want to add this coverage to protect them from exposures such as borrowing a neighbor's vehicle, or renting a car on vacation with their family. If your business is a sole proprietorship, you should have the Individual Named Insured endorsement attached to your business auto policy to provide you with the same coverage.